ES File Explorer is a great tool for managing files and programs. It comes with a multitude of additional features such as a tool for killing running applications, direct cloud drive storage (via Dropbox, Google Drive, or Skydrive), and an FTP client so you can use it both on your mobile device as well as your PC.
The program allows any Android user to easily manage all of their files, being able to access anything on their mobile device and then share it, if they so want to. Uploading photos, watching movies, and managing your 3G connection is now even easier.
When working with your files, you will have the classic options you are accustomed to on desktop computers, such as copy, paste, cut, create, delete, and rename. But, you can also send files to anybody via email.
You can also decompress ZIP or RAR files, access the contents of documents in many different file types, and even access the content on your computer via a WiFi network.
ES File Explorer is a very useful tool for those more advanced Android users, as it will place tons of possibilities at your fingertips. HOW TO USE TELEGRAM STICKERS IN WHATSAPP
Not many people would consider file manager apps seriously. However, if you want to have a better management, not to mention also attractive appearance, you should try the ES File Explorer File Manager latest APK 188.8.131.52 (794) 2019. You probably think, ‘What’s the difference between this one and the other apps, anyway?’ Well, you need to be sure that this app will stand out from the others because of the great features. Feel free to manage the files as well as browsing them on the phone directly or remotely. Browsing and managing the files have never been this fun. Table of Contents
- ES File Explorer File Information
- Download ES File Explorer
- ES File Explorer review
- Older Versions ES File Explorer File Information Developer: ES Global
Version: 184.108.40.206 (794)
File size: 15.8 MB
Uploaded: January 26, 2019 at 7:45AM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 4.0 and up
SHA1: f803ca606f0e0f8d6e2f05bbee96757f7a0d67f9 Download ES File Explorer APK 220.127.116.11 Download APK File (15.8 MB)Install from Google Play Store ES File Explorer review Naturally, you should expect the basic functions like copy and paste, rename, delete, or send files within the internal memory or the SD card. Those are pretty standard. But you should be able to enjoy more functions like getting a better access to files that require decryption. Now, reading, opening, decrypting, or extracting files like TAR, RAR, 7ZIP, or ZIP will be totally easy. Do you want to be able to choose different files at once? You got it! Do you want to be able to browse your video, music, and photo collections within one place? Feel free to do so. How about managing cloud files on Google Drive, Owncloud, Dropbox, Mediafire, OneDrive, or Sugarsync easily? With this app, nothing is impossible. If you choose Amazon or Mega plugins, you will be given more storage options. Of course, the pick is not limited to Amazon or Mega only as you have the freedom to choose others. Do you want to perform the root only actions? Get root access and have a go. You are allowed to lock network access locations with password so it should be safer and more protected. This ES File Explorer File Manager for Android allows you to have direct access to SMB/CIFS, WebDav, SFTP, and FTP files remotely. Want to bookmark folders so you can access them later on quickly? Be my guest. What about having the primary color scheme customization, as well as the accent color? Yes, you can also do it with this app. Pros:
- The features are superb with simple arrangements.
- Getting a direct and easy access is one of the major improvements of the app.
- The function is excellent with super easy usage. How to Use Make use of the free trial offer, so you know how to maneuver around the app. If you want to edit the Android system, for instance, you only need to open the app, and go to /system/etc. Find the host file and press it for a long time and then you will see the menu. Choose Properties, go to Permission section and click on the Change option. You will see Figure B where there is an option of the Group under the Write column with a checked box. And then choose OK. ChangeLog
- The music player playlist selects all music by default;
- Fixed the problem that the music player part could not create a song list;
- Fix http vulnerability in LAN
- Other known bug fixes;
The arrival of stickers on WhatsApp has been huge news for the continuous development of this popular communication tool. We’ve been using these types of images for a while now on Telegram and Facebook, so it’s normal to assume that they were eventually going to end up on WhatsApp. The only problem is that WhatsApp makes the whole process pretty inconvenient, since you have to install the sticker packs as if they were additional apps. In Telegram it’s the opposite — it couldn’t be easier. That’s why we’re here to explain an easy way to use Telegram stickers in WhatsApp.
Read more ES FILE EXPLORER 4.0 BETA FOR ANDROID NOW AVAILABLE
ES File Explorer is one of the most complete and efficient file managers you can find for Android. Its version 3 brought several additional features, such as the option to use it as a browser, photo viewer, video player, and cloud file manager. Now the release of the beta of version 4.0 has brought aesthetic and organizational improvements to make it an indispensable app that by itself offers the features of a dozen or so external tools.
Read more ACCESS REMOTE FOLDERS ON ANDROID WITH ES FILE EXPLORER
There are loads of file explorers out there for Android, but as of several years ago, ES File Explorer has been one of the best options you can find. Besides its smooth interface, its stands out for its option to integrate your accounts on DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and lots of other services. Here we explain how to use this app so you can access all your stuff from your smartphone or tablet.
Read moreFree, Safe, Simple, Manage your files efficiently and easily with ES File Explorer (File Manager)!
ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use! ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps manage your android phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost.
File Manager and Folder Manager – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Sender: Transfer apps, images, music, movies, documents, without using mobile data and cables. Support same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
• File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
• Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
Remote File Access – Get to your files from anywhere
• Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms
• Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
• Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
• Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
File transfer and File Explorer
• Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
• Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
• Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP
Library and Other – Find any and every file in seconds
• App Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
• SD Card Analyst: Analyze for App Associate Folder & Large Files & Recently Created Files & Redundancy Files & Duplicate Files to help save space; Detect Sensitive Permission & App Cache & Memory Usage to know your apps better
• Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
• Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
• Smart Charge: Display SD card status, real-time new files on screen when charging
• Real-time Observer：help load recently added files in library 80% faster
ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.By default, ES File Explorer (File Manager) allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.